Friday, October 15, 2004

My Awesome use of the Unofficial Student Forums

It all started off when a kid I know from school created a forum from our schools. Being me, I could not resist a one man spam attack. I present all of the forums i created at that website and another one called politicaldebate.tkForum 1F
or all of you who dont know, the best fan film series for star trek on the web is Star trek new voyagesFor all of you who dont know, the best fan film series for star trek on the web is Star trek new voyagesThey only have one episode so far but it rocks. you can get it at 5yearmission
Responses:
You really like star-wars don't you?
Jeff is what you would call obsessed
No more Spamming Jeff or i will be forced to punish you This post has been edited by Tino on Mar 17 2004, 05:03 PM
Then there was the signature that he forced us to use our real names in, and I changed mine after he manually changed it when I refused.
His response:
Jeff H.Jeff do not change this again or I will suspend you
Then I changed it again and this showed up
Jeff H.Jeff do not change this again or I will suspend youWhat about saturday schoolJBTS"worst movie ever"-kid in computer art urban free flow


Here is another thread created by the Moderator that I spammed.
The thread was……
This is just to have a little fun to celebrate creation.So post your worst swear words and phrases here. and have fun. Note this will only be

My response was
I like Potatoes
Another Thread I wrote was title “We should play DnD”2 days.
it would be cool to playwe could say things like "i can kill 27 garkons with one ulasfark"
--------------------

Another Thread I Created
one time i found a cool website. i liked it. it had cool graphics. but i cant remember what it was calleddoes anyone remember what it is called:ph43r: Stick around for tommorrows update with the rest of the adventures

No comments: