Monday, December 05, 2005

Fantastic Four 2

The same storyline from the first Fantastic Four is being continued in Fantastic Four 2 (except without Dr. Doom) The movie itself was HORRIBLY recieved as a boring effect driven drivel, but it got 350 million box office and I am assuming that its dvd release is going to be profitable. So from the studios perspective, why change a winner? I can give you a reason. I love Fantastic Four the comic book and after reading all the negative reviews I decided not to go because I did not fell like being dissapointed strongly by the film. The only reason I would go to the second was if the coolest villain Dr. Doom was still in it. Dr. Doom has two things that make him the coolest villain. One, the name is the awesome, two, the costume is awesome. He is the reason why I was especially excited about Fantastic Four 1 and without him, its just an extra empty shell. Anyway on the plus side, Syriana and The Chronicles of Narnia--- This Friday