Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Italian Job

The Brazilian Job?
I found out today that they are making a sequel to one of the best movies about stealing stuff, "The Italian Job". The sequels working title is "The Brazilian Job". Suitably enough, the film is set in Rio de Janeiro and stars all of the same people from the original. According to IMDB, Mos Def is in this one. I do not remember him being in the first one, but I am excited to see him in the second film. He was funny in HHGTG and he is one of my favorite rappers, so I am looking forward to seeing this even more.
link IMDB LINK
EDIT-It appears that Mos Def was in fact in "The Italian Job" He played the character of Left Ear, the guy who lost his hearing in an accident involving a toilet and an m-80. Thanks to Matt for the correction