Thursday, November 03, 2005

Bits and Peices

Sorry, no full posts today, my school work had to come first. Without further ado though
Jackass 2 has been green lighted. Just when I was thinking to myself, Oh man do we need another one of those. Actually the first one was somewhat funny (especially in the movies extras in which they build a human goldberg device, and in that scene where he jumps into the fan) but I really am not going to go out of my way to see this second one
L.LO news Ahh some of everyones favorite topic. LINDSAY LOHAN! It appears she has decided she is an (IN FRENCH ACCENT) Actor. She has signed on to a movie where she can really prove her acting chops, or acting metal if you prefer. She will be playing the role of a girl who befriends the man who shot John Lennon, the weekend before he shoots him. SOUNDS FASCINATING. Next thing you know we will be seeing Lindsay on "inside the actors studio" talking about how shes a "method actor"
Thats all for today!
Peace out