Monday, November 21, 2005

Harry Potter Speculation

I know that many many film fans like myself also love the book series Harry Potter. And that is why this post is about a non film related subject. It appears that in the Dutch Release of Harry Potter has instead of R.A.B., R.A.Z. The Dutch way of saying Black is "Zwarts" which lends a lot of evidence to the idea that R.A.B. is Siriuses brother Regulus.(I think that is spelled right?)
link to article: WILD SPECULATION YO
Also for more Harry Potter related goodness check out "Harry and the Potters"
They are a rock band that sings about Harry Potter. I am probably going to have to get their album soon, because they are just that awesome. Anyway have a listen---Warning though you will get embarrassingly bad choruses stuck in your head like "Cho CHAAAANG, what have I done? I don't want to hear about, hear about when you and Cedric were snogging" Dang I hope these guys come up to play in M-dub soon because that would be awesome
link HARRY AND THE POTTERS ROXXORS HARDCORE/