Friday, November 18, 2005

Uwe Boll makes me laugh

Seriously Uwe Boll is the man. This article I found is from 3/05 so its not at all recent but it features some lines from Uwe Boll that made me laugh out loud to the point I started coughing. He says in his interview about how long his movie adaptation of semi popular video game "DUNGEON SIEGE", and I quote "There were reports that we were going to release it in two parts because it is super long, but then I saw that King Kong is being released as a three-hour film, and we decided it was not going to be a problem to have a longer version" Mr. Boll, please do not take the liberty of comparing your crappy movie with what has a great likelihood of being a masterpiece. Also Boll goes on to talk about how instead of being released in two parts it will instead be released in one mind numbing movie that is around 2 HOURS AND 40 MINUTES LONG. No ones attention span will last that long. Seriously this movie is going to fail to an epic degree.
The original interview link: UWE BOLL IS THE MAN